Why you should choose my service
Here are some important reasons you should choose my service for your vin verification.
1. Adherence to the highest standards of business etiquette, and professional customer service.
2. I answer my phone quickly. If I am on the line with a client, I will still answer and touch base with you, take your name and number, then call you back as soon as I complete the call I'm on.
3. I will schedule your appointment for the day and time that is best for you, not for my convenience.
4. I will quote you my fee before we complete the call - that is the price you will pay, no added charge.
5. I listen to you about what you need based on your situation. For instance, what you are experiencing with DMV/CHP trying to get your VIN verified quickly due to time limitations on your temporary permit or other challenges. 6. I have a successful life in the business of helping others in customer service meeting their needs because I care about the issues they are facing by having the desire to help them. 7.Verify My Vin is performance-driven to satisfy you and please you by meeting your needs within the timeframe you want it done.
8. I guarantee old school 100 percent satisfaction. Six years of 5-star reviews tell the story! You can ask my clients.
9. Why I love my business: It’s the opportunity to help others who need assistance and make them happy with the experience of vin verification. (It should not be a stressful frustrating event)
10. VMV by ALLIGOOD is a well-established small business in Sonoma County serving clients within a sixty-plus mile radius of Santa Rosa.
11. I care about you my client and feel your need regarding convenience, promptness, courteous service.
12. You can avoid the stress from all the hassle, wasted time, and effort standing waiting in line for service at the DMV & CHP.
The photo below is a new trailer I verified the vin on fresh in from Kentucky this week for one of my clients. Imagine trying to get into CHP with this rig. Reminder: I help a lot of people.
Bob Alligood, Owner 707-694-3202